Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Beginning

I have begun the New Year by closing down my family blog and opening this genealogy blog. Genealogy is on the list of the top 5 things I love. It is extremely rewarding, interesting and fun to do. The main purpose of this blog is to make connections with any and all of my "cousins" that I can. I hope to collaborate with other genealogists out there that are working on my family lines. I also hope to be of help to those who are searching for information on common ancestors and haven't found much yet. I have information on my direct lines and also have done a fair amount of descendancy research, as well.

I am hoping to slowly add a picture here and a story there. It will be a slow evolution into hopefully something of value. If nothing else, it will be a place where I can bring my genealogy that I have worked on for so many years, out of my home and into a place of sharing.

Jilline

No comments:

Post a Comment